4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go cave tubing in a remote national park on a guided half-day outing. Travel by mini-bus into the rain forest outside of Belize City and learn about the area’s tropical flora and fauna on a brief walk to the cave system. Once there, get outfitted with a life jacket, helmet, and light, hop in a tube and float downstream, passing unique rock formations and a waterfall as you go.
- Experience the thrill of cave tubing at a beautiful Belizean national park
- Travel by comfortable and convenient minibus with a small group
- Learn about the area’s flora and fauna from an informative guide
- Float safely with a helmet, light, and life jacket included in tour cost
Saved to wishlist!
Tubes with mesh seating bottom, all around grab rope, cup holders
Helmets, Jackets, lights
get a early tender ticket to ensure a early arrival, ship to shore
Not Available from Harvest Caye Port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For Cruisers, Once your ship visits the Belize City Port or FSTV, enjoy this tour. we tour on SHIP TIME, Anytime of the day your ship arrives, 7:00,8:00,9:00, we have a van and guides for your ship, come ashore very early, get a early tender ticket and come ashore early to checkin and not miss the tour. The ship tenders bring passengers to the port terminals, we are located at the EXIT of Terminal 1, street side, you will see the staff with the V.i.V. signs.
Cruiseship passengers Deal
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- fort st. tourism village terminal 1 exit street side
- Belize City Cruise Port, FSTV
- NOT AVAILABLE from NCL HARVEST CAYE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- children minimum height 40 inches
- bring towels, swimwear, refillable water bottles, single use plastics is not allowed on reserve also bring footwear with thick soles to walk on hiking gravel path and river crossings.
- tennis shoe to walk on gravel path and river crossings
- no flip flops
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We pickup at Hotels, water taxi, airport, cruiseport
- No Refund for missing the tour by being tardy or late on coming ashore to checkin.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour ends 1:45 - 2pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave-Tubing ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave-Tubing ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave-Tubing ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave-Tubing ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bring your own reusable water bottle due to no disposable ones allowed in the area." See review
- "I recommend bringing your own lunch as with the long drive get to the site and then the tubing, you may be short on time to return on time to your cruise ship." See review
- "I wore thin water shoes, I'd recommend something with a more hearty sole." See review
Product code: 42577P20
Compare Similar Experiences
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingPorts of Call ToursRaftingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeTubing - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsTubing - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioTubing - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioCategory