5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Kayak through ancient cave systems and soar through the Belizean rain forest on this combo outdoor adventure from Belize City. Travel deep into the heart of the Maya Mountains, where you kayak through mysterious caverns tucked along the Caves Branch River, using a headlamp to explore fantastical rock formations. Back in the light of day, gear up for an adrenaline-pumping flight through the jungle canopy on a 7-cable zip line course that crosses the river for an extra thrill.
- Combo cave kayak and zipline tour from Belize City
- Experience two popular outdoor adventures in a single day
- Paddle along the Caves Branch River and through an underground cave system used by the ancient Maya
- Hike through the rain forest at the foot of the Maya Mountains
- Fly through the Belizean rain forest on a zipline course
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
All kayaking and zipline equipment, Guide Service, helmets, jackets, lights
admissions to the caves national park is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guest arriving by Cruiseline, the cruise tenders arrive at the port, proceed to terminal 1, go thru terminal 1, street side, the guide will have a v.i.v. sign
- belize city cruise port, FSTV , terminal 1 exit, street side
- NOT AVAILABLE FROM NCL HARVEST CAYE
- Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina, 2 Marine Parade, Belize City, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- kayaking weight limit 250 lbs
- zipline waistline harness limit 46 inches
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- bring a refillable water bottle, disposable plastic water bottles is not allowed in our Parks.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caves-Kayaking & Ziplines deals for Cruisers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Caves-Kayaking & Ziplines deals for Cruisers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Caves-Kayaking & Ziplines deals for Cruisers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caves-Kayaking & Ziplines deals for Cruisers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Caves-Kayaking & Ziplines deals for Cruisers
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremeKayakingPorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelizeBelize CitySan IgnacioShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayeKayaking - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeZiplining - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsKayaking - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsZiplining - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioKayaking - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioZiplining - San IgnacioCategory