- Combo cave kayak and zipline tour from Belize City
- Experience two popular outdoor adventures in a single day
- Paddle along the Caves Branch River and through an underground cave system used by the ancient Maya
- Hike through the rain forest at the foot of the Maya Mountains
- Fly through the Belizean rain forest on a zipline course
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guest arriving by Cruiseline, the cruise tenders arrive at the port, proceed to terminal 1, go thru terminal 1, street side, the guide will have a v.i.v. sign
- belize city cruise port, FSTV , terminal 1 exit, street side
- NOT AVAILABLE FROM NCL HARVEST CAYE
- Radisson Fort George Hotel and Marina, 2 Marine Parade, Belize City, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- kayaking weight limit 250 lbs
- zipline waistline harness limit 46 inches
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- bring a refillable water bottle, disposable plastic water bottles is not allowed in our Parks.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cave-Kayak & Zipline for Cruise Passengers.