5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Venture deep inside an ancient cave system at Nohoc Chen Park on a cave kayaking adventure from Belize City. Old legends and an underground waterfall await inside a series of caverns that you explore by single or double kayak, wearing an LED headlamp to illuminate crystalline rock formations. Hike through the Belizean rain forest and paddle down open stretches of the Caves Branch River on this half-day tour in the heart of the Maya Mountains.
- Half-day cave kayaking tour from Belize City
- Paddle through an ancient underground cave system in Nohoc Chen Park
- Hike through the Belizean jungle to reach the cave entrance
- Wear an LED headlamp to see fantastic rock formations and an underground waterfall
- Navigate downstream along the beautiful Caves Branch River
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
- Includes pickup and drop-off from Belize City hotels or the cruise terminal
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
yes we pickup from the Belize City hotels, airport, San pedro Belize Express, Cruise Port
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Not available from Harvest Caye Port
Shared Fuel Surcharge for pickup at Hotels in Placencia or Hopkins 200USD
Departure & Return
14d Fort St, Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- we pick up at San Pedro Express water taxi, hotels
- A moderate amount of hiking is involved
- Not recommended for children aged 8 and under
- Inclement Weather Concerns: we get hourly weather updates as to the condition of water levels at the rivers.
- sometimes its raining around the cruise line and coastal areas, and the rivers are fine.so we go ahead and do the tour as scheduled. only if the rains are in the mountains and right now the rivers are low and we need more water in the rivers then the float will be better, last week the kayaks were getting stuck in the lower parts of the rivers. if the rains are in the mountains and more than normal and the water rises and we can not take up the kayaks , then we use tubes to do cave tubing.... if the rangers in the mountain top measure more than usual water then the caves system are closed for all activities....we have the zipline tour. or the altun ha Maya site tour or refund for not participating on the alternate tour.
- participants must know how to swim
- bring a reusable water bottle, disposing of empty plastic bottles is not allowed
- for helmet cam use, bring helmet attachment
- cruise guest stay on ship time and arrive early, checkin with us as soon as possible , play more , arrive early
- restaurants, river shoe rentals, available at the park
- bring towels, change of clothing, swimwear, insect repellent, footwear with thick soles used to walk on gravel path and do the river crossing.
- NOT available from NCL Harvest Caye Port
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave Kayaking Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave Kayaking Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave Kayaking Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave Kayaking Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Cave Kayaking Tour ?
This activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Cave Kayaking Tour .
See all safety measures taken by Cave Kayaking Tour .
Product code: 42577P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityBelizeShore Excursions - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeKayaking - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsKayaking - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioKayaking - San IgnacioCategory