Explore our promoted experiences
- 30-minute Helicopter tour over Belize City and barrier reef
- Baron Bliss Lighthouse and the Tourist Village
- St. John's Cathedral and the Swing Bridge
- Longest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere
- Professional and friendly pilot and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 lbs will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat at 50% of the individual fare (payable direct).
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly
- For your safety and comfort, hats and oversized bags are not permitted in the aircraft
- Photo ID is required at time of check-in
- Tour route may be altered depending on weather
- There are 4 seats per aircraft
- Total tour time with hotel pickup and drop off is 2 hours
- Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, total maximum weight for 4 passengers is 750 lbs on Bell 206 Jet Ranger and for 6 passengers 1,300 lbs on Bell 407.
- All passengers names and weights required before flight.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Astrum Helicopters
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour.