Are you interested in?
Belize City Cruise Port Tours
162 Tours & Activities
121 Tours & Activities
223 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Travel to Jaguar Paw, a tropical oasis situated beside the Branch River. Hike about 30 minutes to the launch site; along the way your guide shares information about the medicinal plants along the jungle path, and how they were used by the ancient Mayas and still used by locals today. Enjoy a relaxing float through a fascinating underground cave system, followed by a delicious lunch of local foods and fresh juices.
- Cave tubing on the Branch River
- Local tour guide
- Lunch included
- Spend the day in nature
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Water tube, head lamp, life jacket
Local certified tour guide
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off (if it is within the Belize City area)
Departure & Return
Departure PointFORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
San Pedro Belize Water Taxi
Ocean Ferry Water Taxi
Belize City Municipal Airstrip
NOTE: We can't pick up from Harvest Caye Port in the mean time due to the distance going to Belize District. Please bear with us.
- Belize City Cruise Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Persons must be at least 40 inches tall in order to safely participate in this tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smart Travel Belize
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belize Cave Tubing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Belize Cave Tubing?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Belize Cave Tubing?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 66122P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris Caye4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - Hopkins4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San Ignacio4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory