8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Altun Ha, Cave Tubing & Zipline from Caye Caulker?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Altun Ha, Cave Tubing & Zipline from Caye Caulker?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Altun Ha, Cave Tubing & Zipline from Caye Caulker?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Altun Ha, Cave Tubing & Zipline from Caye Caulker?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9025P85
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingWater ToursExtremeUnderground Tours Full-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize City4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayeUnderground Tours - Ambergris CayeFull-day Tours - Ambergris Caye4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsUnderground Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - Hopkins4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioUnderground Tours - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory