7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are required to take either local municipal flight from Ambergris Caye to Belize City Municipal airstrip or catch the water taxi to Belize City. While the tour is available for guests on Ambergris Caye, the cost does not include the transfer to Belize City from the Island. However, all other transfers on the mainland of Belize are included, and there are no other hidden costs Minimum age is four years
- Special Note: Guest be 40 inches tall or more
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from Belize City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from Belize City?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from Belize City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from Belize City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9025P54
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTubingExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeTubing - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeZiplining - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsTubing - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsZiplining - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioTubing - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioZiplining - San IgnacioCategory