- Private Game of Thrones TV location tour from Belfast including a Giant’s Causeway visit
- Learn all about the popular HBO series and characters, like King Joffrey, from a private guide
- See the caves where Melisandre of Asshai gave birth to a shadow baby and then visit the town of Ballycastle
- Pose for photos on the Dark Hedges road before crossing the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Stop to enjoy lunch at picturesque Lordsport Harbour
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway site at leisure
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Travel onward to Ballycastle to see the site on which Varys was born, and then continue down the atmospheric Dark Hedges road, a shady trail covered by a natural archway of intertwined trees. Capture shots of one of Ireland’s most photographed locations, also the place in which Ayra Stark dressed as a boy, and then head to the nail-biting Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
Although the iconic bridge is not connected to Game of Thrones, crossing the bridge is sure to result in the same kind of exhilaration as watching the show. Stroll over the suspended structure and gaze down at the crashing Atlantic Ocean as you summon your courage to cross to the other side.
Revitalize with lunch at the location used as the fictional Lordspot Harbour (own expense) and then enjoy some leisurely free time at the Giant’s Causeway on arrival at the UNESCO-listed site. Marvel at the mystifying stone hexagons featured regularly in the series before returning to your minivan for the journey back to Belfast.
Make a final stop at Downhill Strand, featured as Dragonstone in the show, and then bid your private guide farewell at your Belfast hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY McComb's Coach Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There was only a 5-10 minute queue to get to it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews