6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Maximize your time in Northern Ireland and cover more ground in just one day than you could on public transit during this private excursion to the Antrim Coast, Giant’s Causeway, and more. Ideal for first-time visitors or those short on time, you can even customize the itinerary to your tastes without the hassle of arranging the logistics.
- Explore the Antrim Coast and more during this private, full-day excursion
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your local guide throughout
- Tailor the itinerary to your personal interests for an individual experience
- Round-trip transportation from Belfast city center accommodations is included
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will accommodate for any pickup (Hotel, Hostel, B&B, City Centre Location) within Belfast City Centre or a surrounding area free-of-charge accompanied by drop-off to the same location or a location within Belfast City Centre
- Port of Belfast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TaxiToursNI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giants Causeway & Coastal Tour from Belfast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Giants Causeway & Coastal Tour from Belfast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Giants Causeway & Coastal Tour from Belfast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We did all that was shown in the tour description plus several 'wee extras' at no cost." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Giants Causeway & Coastal Tour from Belfast
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 5 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelfastShore Excursions - DublinBus Tours - DublinPorts of Call Tours - DublinHistorical Tours - DublinShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingCategory
Parliament Buildings (Stormont)Belfast Customs HouseBelfast City HallEileen Hickey Irish Republican History MuseumUlster MuseumOld Bushmills DistilleryTitanic QuarterVictoria Square Shopping CentreAntrim Coast RoadOdyssey Pavilion & SSE ArenaCarrick-a-Rede Rope BridgeBelfast Grand Opera HouseBelfast Peace WallShankillBallintoy HarbourBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseDark HedgesCrumlin Road GaolDunluce CastleCarrickfergus Castle