- Learn about the political history of Belfast
- Explore the city on foot with local guides
- See the political murals along Shankill Road
- Meet ex-political prisoners who share their personal stories
Departure & Return
Meet the guide outside Divis Tower (tall red and white apartment building)
Tour ends at the Lower Shankill Road which is a 8 minute walk back to the start and 15 minutes back to city centre. Guide will assist in directions or obtaining a taxi for the guest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Tourism NI Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff