- This two-in-one tour is jointly led by Republican and Loyalist guides
- Bring history to life and learn about Belfast during the Troubles
- Discover the city’s famous murals and other local landmarks
- Explore both traditionally Catholic and Protestant communities
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour starts at Divis Tower 10 minute walk from City Hall and 30 minutes from Queens University Address: Ibis Hotel 100 Castle St, Belfast BT1 1HF, United Kingdom .
The second guide will drop you off at a city center location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This Tour may not be suitable for children under 16 years at the parents discretion.
- Please be aware that discussion of murder and violence may be explained in graphic detail.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Irish Tourism NI Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you can't do the walk due to health issues, I'd suggest the Black Taxi tour." See review