8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Pick-up and drop-off
Transportation in a private vehicle
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- New Cruise Ship Terminal, Unnamed Road, Belfast BT3 9AG, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belfast City History and Titanic birthplace private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Belfast City History and Titanic birthplace private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Belfast City History and Titanic birthplace private tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Belfast City History and Titanic birthplace private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Belfast City History and Titanic birthplace private tour
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelfastShore Excursions - DublinFood Tours - DublinBus Tours - DublinCity Tours - DublinMarkets - DublinWalking Tours - DublinPorts of Call Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinShore Excursions - GlasgowFood Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - GlasgowMarkets - GlasgowWalking Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingFood Tours - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingMarkets - StirlingWalking Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingCategory
Parliament Buildings (Stormont) Tours & TicketsDark Hedges Tours & TicketsBelfast Grand Opera House Tours & TicketsEileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum Tours & TicketsCushendun Tours & TicketsOdyssey Pavilion & SSE Arena Tours & TicketsAntrim Coast Road Tours & TicketsBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House Tours & TicketsBallycastle Tours & TicketsBelfast Customs House Tours & TicketsBallintoy Harbour Tours & TicketsTitanic's Dock and Pump-House Tours & TicketsBelfast Falls Road Tours & TicketsHMS Caroline Tours & TicketsShankill Tours & TicketsVictoria Square Shopping Centre Tours & TicketsBelfast City Hall Tours & TicketsBelfast Peace Wall Tours & TicketsDunluce Castle Tours & TicketsCarrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Tours & Tickets