9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover some of China’s most spectacular UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites on a full-day VIP tour of the Forbidden City and the Badaling Great Wall Ruins from Beijing. Accompanied by an accomplished guide, catch a rare glimpse of two less public sites in the Forbidden City and explore the Treasure Gallery and Clock Exhibition Hall of the Palace Museum in relative solitude. Then, venture to the atmospheric Ruins of the Great Wall to gain fascinating insight into China’s greatest engineering achievement. Feast upon a bounteous feast of Peking duck to conclude this enriching and exclusive experience.
- Full-day VIP tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Forbidden City and Badaling Great Wall
- Enjoy an intimate visit to the Palace Museum's special sites - the Treasure Gallery and the Clock Exhibition Hall
- View cultural artifacts and royal treasures in the Forbidden City
- Walk along the Ruins of the Great Wall, a section of this UNESCO World Heritage site unknown to most of the public
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Beijing from Jingshan Hill
- Dine on a Chinese banquet including the country's national dish, the Peking duck
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Explore lesser-known parts of the Forbidden City—and enjoy a Peking duck lunch—on this all-inclusive tour.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
If your hotel is located out of 4th Ring Circle Highway, please go to Prime Hotel to join the tour at 08:30AM. (Add: No. 2, Wangfujing Ave. Tel: +86-10-65136666)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle/mini-van
Lunch of Beijing Roast Duck Banquet