3 to 4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the intimacy of a private tour while seeing 2 of Beijing’s most iconic temples, Lama Temple and Confucius Temple. Your English speaking guide teaches you about architecture, beliefs and local heritage so you fully appreciate the significance of the temples. Schedule at your convenience with either a morning visit followed by a traditional dim sum lunch, or an afternoon visit followed by dinner.
- View the 54 foot high sandalwood Buddha at the Lama Temple
- Discover the Temple of Confucius, built in 1306
- Enjoy a delicious dim sum meal at a local restaurant
- Watch a dance performance at the Imperial College
- Choose between morning or afternoon tours based on your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Dim Sum Lunch or Dinner
Hotel pickup( For hotels within the 3rd ring road of the Beijing City)
Private walking tour
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Transportation from attractions back to hotel