4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With this morning tour, combine local eats with sightseeing around Beijing. First, fuel up with dim sum (typically includes steamed buns, dumplings, and rice noodle rolls with beef, chicken, pork, prawns, and veggies) at a local restaurant. Following that, join your guide for a walk along Wudaoying Hutong, which is dotted with shops, boutiques, cafes, and nightlife spots. The tour also includes stops at Lama Temple, the Temple of Confucius, and Imperial College.
- Experience this traditional Chinese meal with a local
- This short sightseeing tour is ideal for foodies
- Hotel pickup is included; the tour ends near Lama Temple
- Guide can offer suggestions on other attractions to visit
Saved to wishlist!
Dim Sum Breakfast
Hotel pickup( For hotels within the 3rd ring road of the Beijing City)
Transportation Fee to the Lama Temple
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Transportation from attractions back to hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up including hotels in Beijing within the 4th ring road, if your hotel is out of the city, will have extra cost, you also can travel into city to meet your tour guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unique Beijing Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Early Bird Beijing Dim Sum Breakfast with Lama Temple Tour
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaCity Tours - Northern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinCity Tours - TianjinHalf-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongCity Tours - DatongHalf-day Tours - DatongCategory
Great Hall of the PeopleBeijing Olympic ParkWangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)Chairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jinian Tang)Meridian Gate (Wumen)Shidu Nature ParkChina Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)Hall of Prayer for Good HarvestYandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)Longqingxia RavineSt. Joseph's ChurchChang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)China World Trade Center (Guomao)Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)Cuandixia Village Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)CCTV HeadquartersNational Center for the Performing Arts (NCPA)Imperial Vault of Heaven