- Visit key D-Day sites: Omaha Beach, Pointe du Hoc, and the American Cemetery
- Enjoy personalized attention from your guide in a group no larger than eight
- Get a comprehensive overview of World War II Normandy in just half a day
- Commemorate the American heroes who landed on 6 June 1944
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide 10 minutes before departure time. Morning departure time : 9am Afternoon departure time: 2pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ophorus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands