- A private, tailor-made tour of WWII battlefields and gravesites in Normandy
- Get personalized, in-depth context on the events of D-Day, with plenty of time to ask questions
- Take advantage of the private format to research a relative or adapt to a busy travel schedule
- Receive local restaurant recommendations and enjoy a tasty lunch break at your own cost
Departure & Return
Place de Québec, Bayeux, Lower Normandy, across the central post office (Poste Centrale), off rue Larcher. Pass in front of the Restaurant Reine Mathilde, cross the tiny bridge: RDV point is close to Hotel Villa Lara: our vehicles are easily recognizable (Logo)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OVERLORDTOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.