8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tick off the best bits of Normandy in one day on this private tour from Bayeux. Enjoy the undivided attention of your private guide as you marvel at the famous Bayeux tapestry, then follow in the footsteps of Joan of Arc and Rollo in historic Rouen. After lunch (own expense), continue to Caen, where highlights include the Abbaye aux Hommes and William the Conqueror’s Castle, then take a tour of the magnificent Château de Falaise.
- Full-day private tour of Normandy from Bayeux
- Admire the spectacular Bayeux Tapestry, one of France’s most prized medieval monuments
- Marvel over Rouen Cathedral and see the spot where Joan of Arc was killed
- Visit two of William the Conqueror’s Castles, in Caen and Falaise
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
BAYEUX or anywher within 30 km radius of Bayeux
- Carpiquet Airport, Caen France
- Capitainerie Caen Ouistreham, Terre-Plein de l'Écluse, 14150 Ouistreham, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Guide and Driver will wear a mask and/or a safety shield and virus safety shield is installed in the Van
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandytour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise Day Trip from Bayeux?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise Day Trip from Bayeux?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise Day Trip from Bayeux?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise Day Trip from Bayeux?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise Day Trip from Bayeux
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBayeuxShore Excursions - NormandyBus Tours - NormandyAudio Guides - NormandyPorts of Call Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyFull-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)Longues-sur-MerLace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)Mulberry HarbourBény-sur-Mer Canadian War CemeteryBayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)Brittany (Bretagne)Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)Sainte-Mere-EgliseOmaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)Sword BeachAirborne Museum (Musée Airborne)