Explore our promoted experiences
- Private day trip to Mont St-Michel from Bayeux
- Travel to the Normandy coast to one of France's most famous monuments
- Discover the significance and history of this UNESCO World Heritage site on a walking tour
- Visit the 8th-century abbey, walk along the preserved ramparts, and enjoy views over the bay
- Enjoy free time to explore the surrounding village at your leisure
- Follow with a visit to St-Lô, Balleroy, Avranches, the Abbey of Cerisy or Villedieu-les-Poêles (time permitting)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bayeux train station and city center
What To Expect
Hop out of your vehicle and embark on a guided walking tour of the village’s magnificent Benedictine abbey; delve into the ancient history of the ecclesiastical structure and enrich your knowledge of the fortification’s cultural significance. After exploring the structure, browse the intriguing exhibitions of the island’s museum and gaze at the natural splendor of the sea during some leisurely free time.
Time permitting; opt to visit a selection of historical treasures on your journey back to Bayeux. Discover the opulent designs of Louis XIII in Balleroy; explore the ‘Capital of the Ruins’ at St-Lô; observe one of the best preserved examples of Norman architecture at the Abbey of Cerisy; or appreciate the prized crafts of Villedieu-les-Poêles.
After thorough exploration, return to Bayeux in your luxury vehicle and bid farewell to your knowledgeable guide.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including a number of steps and uphill paths to get to the abbey
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility difficulties
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- Please note: The additional visit to St-Lô, Balleroy, Avranches, the Abbey of Cerisy or Villedieu-les-Poêles will only be possible if there is time and will last for a maximum of one hour. If your group spends longer at Mont St Michel, there will not be time to go anywhere else.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Day Tour of Mont Saint-Michel from Bayeux.
- "Cons: There are long lines all of the time but that's to be expected and worth it." See review