- 3-hour guided tour of Omaha Beach from Bayeux
- See the crater-riddled cliffs of Pointe du Hoc, a critical German outpost that was attacked by US forces
- Step upon the Normandy battlefield beaches and learn about the battles that ensued there
- Pay your respects at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Roundtrip hotel transport by minivan included
- Small-group format ensures personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that the tour departs from Bayeux - Normandy. There is no hotel pickup from Paris.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you're looking for a short tour like this I would certainly recommend it, and if you can get Kate as your guide you'll end the morning having thoroughly enjoyed the experience." See review