4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking driver/guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Place de Québec , Pl. de Québec, 14400 Bayeux, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Tour requires 2 adults to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY OPHORUS Excursions Tours in France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Normandy Canadian D Day Sites Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Normandy Canadian D Day Sites Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Normandy Canadian D Day Sites Half Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Normandy Canadian D Day Sites Half Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Normandy Canadian D Day Sites Half Day Tour
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBayeuxBus Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyHalf-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne) Tours & TicketsArdenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne) Tours & TicketsBayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux) Tours & TicketsBayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux) Tours & TicketsOmaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Tours & TicketsMemorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie) Tours & TicketsBrittany (Bretagne) Tours & TicketsBaron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB) Tours & TicketsSword Beach Tours & TicketsSainte-Mere-Eglise Tours & TicketsMerville Battery (Batterie de Merville) Tours & TicketsLace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle) Tours & TicketsBény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery Tours & TicketsLongues-sur-Mer Tours & TicketsMulberry Harbour Tours & Tickets