19 minutes (Approx.)
Relive the Battle of Normandy and gain a unique insight into French history at the Arromanches 360° circular cinema. Watch the memorable film 'Normandy's 100 Days' on the high-definition panoramic screens and learn about the D-Day landings, see previously unseen footage from the archives, and follow in the footsteps of the Allied soldiers
- Visit Arromanches 360°, France’s only circular cinema
- Watch rare footage of the D-Day landings and Battle of Normandy
- Save time with a pre-booked ticket
- Multiple screening times: visit at a time that suits you
Saved to wishlist!
Admission ticket to Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Parking fee (3
Departure & Return
Departure PointArromanches 360 Circular Cinema, Chemin du Calvaire, 14117 Arromanches-les-Bains France
9/1/2021 - 9/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
10/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Tuesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
1/25/2022 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
4/1/2022 - 4/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
5/1/2022 - 8/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible.
- The reduced rate is available for Children aged 10 up to 18 ; Over 65s ; Military Service personnel
- Free for Children aged 0-9 and War Veterans
- A valid form of ID is required for the reduced rate.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The film is shown on the hour and at half past every hour and lasts 19 minutes.
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memorial de Caen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a blustery day but well worth the visit, the 360o screen had an incredible effect and the images were breathtaking." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War CemeterySword BeachBrittany (Bretagne)Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)Mulberry HarbourMerville Battery (Batterie de Merville)Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)Sainte-Mere-EgliseLongues-sur-MerBayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)