- American D-Day landing zones tour of Normandy from Bayeux with air-conditioned minivan transport
- Learn incredible stories of the World War II 1944 US landings from a knowledgeable guide
- Walk on the landing beaches of Omaha and Utah, and visit Utah Beach Museum
- Honor the thousands who made the ultimate sacrifice at the poignant Normandy American Cemetery
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people for a more intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY G B E
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.