Departure & Return
We’ll meet in Batheaston, at the kissing gate at the intersection of Steway Lane and Stambrook Park (BA1 7HW). From Bath, you can take the 3, 3A or X31 bus to Batheaston Stambridge, then walk to our meeting point. If you’re driving, you can park along North End and Eagle Road (BA1 7HA).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Dragon's Escape
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Guided Walk of Cotswold Valley.