- Leave the planning and logistics to someone else on this stress-free tour
- Explore UNESCO-listed Stonehenge with an audio guide
- Discover Neolithic monuments, villages, abbeys, and more, all in one day
- Round-trip transit from Bath makes touring the countryside simple
Departure & Return
Outside the Abbey Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Booster seats available for children age 3+
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mad Max Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Guided Stonehenge Tour with Avebury Stone and Cotswold Villages.