8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The UNESCO-listed city of Bath makes a convenient base from which to explore southwest England. On this tour, travel in the comfort of a private vehicle with space for up to four people and benefit from the undivided attention of your Blue Badge certified guide. Visit the medieval city of Wells, with its magnificent cathedral; explore Glastonbury, known for its legendary festival and medieval Abbey; and stop at the famous Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company.
- Plenty of time in Glastonbury and Wells: up to two hours at each stop
- Magnificent views as you drive through the Cheddar Gorge
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and private transport by luxury SUV
- Private tour lets you explore at your pace and make extra stops
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The fixed price services / excursions offered here start from / return to any hotel / location in the city of Bath or surrounding local area and is for an expert driving and guiding experience (including at the historic sites, but note, any entrance charges are not included). This fixed price service is not for any form of transfer / guiding service where luggage is being transported or where the drop-off is not the same as the pick-up point. Please contact me on the following if you require a bespoke transfer / guiding service:
e: firstname.lastname@example.org / m: +44 7773 42 98 71
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Avalon Heritage Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bath&Beyond: (Full Day) Driver-Guided Experience - Glastonbury, Wells & Cheddar?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bath&Beyond: (Full Day) Driver-Guided Experience - Glastonbury, Wells & Cheddar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bath&Beyond: (Full Day) Driver-Guided Experience - Glastonbury, Wells & Cheddar?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bath&Beyond: (Full Day) Driver-Guided Experience - Glastonbury, Wells & Cheddar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bath&Beyond: (Full Day) Driver-Guided Experience - Glastonbury, Wells & Cheddar
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBath4WD Tours - South West EnglandSporting Events - South West EnglandBus Tours - South West EnglandExtreme - South West EnglandWalking Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandFull-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory