4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The historic spa city of Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage site, filled with architectural wonders and Roman monuments. With this tour, take in all the highlights on a half-day tour and benefit from the expertise of a Blue Badge registered guide. Admire the Georgian buildings along the Royal Crescent; stop at landmarks including Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge, and Sally Lunn's Museum; and upgrade to include skip-the-line tickets for the Roman Baths.
- Half-day itinerary: see all of Bath’s top attractions in just four hours
- Photo ops at Bath Abbey, the Royal Crescent, and the Avon riverside
- Skip-the-line Roman Baths tickets: avoid wait times of up to an hour
- Private tour means the undivided attention of your Blue Badge guide
Saved to wishlist!
Expert, informative, appropriately entertaining commentary relevant to the clients
Departure & Return
Abbey Churchyard, Bath BA1, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Avalon Heritage Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bath - (Half Day) Walking Tour - Blue Badge guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bath - (Half Day) Walking Tour - Blue Badge guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bath - (Half Day) Walking Tour - Blue Badge guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBathWalking Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandHalf-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory