- Tick off two top Bath experiences in just one day, ideal for first-time visitors
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a local guide on a tour of Bath
- Have a go at flying a hawk under the supervision of a falconer
- Enjoy round-trip transfer and personalized service on a private tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your Bath accommodation is not listed or you prefer to be picked up in a central location in Bath instead of a hotel please send details of the location e.g the Bath railway station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- The hawk experience is not suitable for children under 8 and is subject to favourable weather conditions. In the event of unsuitable conditions you will have the opportunity to fly owls indoors. If you prefer to fly owls instead of a hawk please let Bath Insider Tours know in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bath Insider Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Bath City Tour & Fly a Hawk Experience - Day Tour from Bath.