30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of paragliding equipment
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, 48860 Mimetiz, Bizkaia, Spain
Easy access by car to the Zalla airfield.
8/5/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iParapente
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tandem paratrike in Basque Country?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tandem paratrike in Basque Country?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tandem paratrike in Basque Country?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tandem paratrike in Basque Country
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursParagliding Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBasque CountryShore Excursions - BilbaoPorts of Call Tours - BilbaoParagliding - BilbaoShore Excursions - San SebastianPorts of Call Tours - San SebastianParagliding - San SebastianShore Excursions - AragónPorts of Call Tours - AragónParagliding - AragónCategory
San Telmo Museum (STM)AstigarragaSan Sebastian Old Town (Parte Vieja Donostiarra)ElorrioRiver Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)MundakaBuen Pastor CathedralBilbao's Santiago CathedralLa Concha Beach (Playa de la Concha)Loizaga Tower (Torre Loizaga)Azkuna ZentroaPuppyMoyua Square (Plaza Moyua)Oma Forest (Bosque de Oma)Salt Valley of Añana (Valle Salado de Añana)Castle of Charles V (Parador de Hondarribia)Bilbao Fine Arts Museum (Museo de Bellas Artes de Bilbao)Victoria Eugenia Theatre (Teatro Victoria Eugenia)San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)