8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, 68300 Saint-Louis, France
- River Rhine Basel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Typically Swiss Tours and More
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sail to Basel and then explore either Bern, Luzern, Zurich or the Swiss Alps.?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sail to Basel and then explore either Bern, Luzern, Zurich or the Swiss Alps.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sail to Basel and then explore either Bern, Luzern, Zurich or the Swiss Alps.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sail to Basel and then explore either Bern, Luzern, Zurich or the Swiss Alps.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sail to Basel and then explore either Bern, Luzern, Zurich or the Swiss Alps.
8 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
9 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBaselShore Excursions - ZurichBus Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichPorts of Call Tours - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichShore Excursions - LucerneBus Tours - LucerneNature and Wildlife - LucernePorts of Call Tours - LucerneHistorical Tours - LucerneFull-day Tours - LucerneShore Excursions - StrasbourgBus Tours - StrasbourgNature and Wildlife - StrasbourgPorts of Call Tours - StrasbourgHistorical Tours - StrasbourgFull-day Tours - StrasbourgCategory