8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private local expert guide
Standard rail ticket (1st class ticket provided upon request)
Mt. Pilatus golden route pass (May to October)
Lake of Lucerne cruise ticket
Optional Lucerne visit - Provided upon request
Lunch at the Mt. Pilatus
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venez Discover Switzerland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Basel - Mt. Pilatus Heritage with a cruise on Lake of Lucerne Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From Basel - Mt. Pilatus Heritage with a cruise on Lake of Lucerne Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Basel - Mt. Pilatus Heritage with a cruise on Lake of Lucerne Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
From Basel - Mt. Pilatus Heritage with a cruise on Lake of Lucerne Private Tour
9 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Water ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBaselRail Tours - ZurichTrolley Tours - ZurichWater Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - LucerneTrolley Tours - LucerneWater Tours - LucerneWalking Tours - LucerneHistorical Tours - LucerneFull-day Tours - LucerneRail Tours - StrasbourgTrolley Tours - StrasbourgWater Tours - StrasbourgWalking Tours - StrasbourgHistorical Tours - StrasbourgFull-day Tours - StrasbourgCategory