Explore our promoted experiences
- See the Basel city highlights with a private sightseeing tour
- Skip the difficulty of navigating Switzerland’s 3rd largest city on your own
- Admire the Tinguely Fountain and the gothic-style Elisabethenkirche church
- Enjoy a ferry crossing of the Rhine and bus transfer between points
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- transfers from point to point by tram/bus and Rhine river crossing by ferry
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands