- 4-day sightseeing and cooking tour in Puglia
- See the unique, prehistoric-style Trulli architecture in Alberobello
- Venture into the Monti Dauni ranges to visit charming mountain villages
- Learn to prepare classic Puglian cuisine with a cooking class at a private home
- Admire the UNESCO-listed Shrine of Saint Michael
- Stay overnight in a traditional bed-and-breakfast in Bari
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up from customers accomodation , hotels, airports, accomodations, BnB etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puglia tour guide services di Vito Maurogiovanni
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Puglia Sightseeing Tour Including Cooking Class.