Departure & Return
We meet at the Hua Lumphong MRT Station Exist No.3 (near the big red sign Hong Kong Noodle). Always bring an umbrella as the weather is unpredictable. Our guide will be standing there to greet you wearing a red cap so we are easy to spot!
|Tuesday - Sunday:||06:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Adventure Food Tours in Bangkok
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you want to make your short stay well spent, this is the one you should not miss!" See review