8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Transfer
Buffet Lunch 1 hour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBangkok, Bangkok
Traveler pickup is offered
Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel
You can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Way to Bangkok
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siam Park City Amusement Park in Bangkok with Buffet Lunch & Return Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Siam Park City Amusement Park in Bangkok with Buffet Lunch & Return Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Siam Park City Amusement Park in Bangkok with Buffet Lunch & Return Transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siam Park City Amusement Park in Bangkok with Buffet Lunch & Return Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Siam Park City Amusement Park in Bangkok with Buffet Lunch & Return Transfer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Sri Mariamman TempleDusit PalaceKhao Yai National ParkAncient City Museum Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Abhisek Dusit Throne HallWat KalayanamitErawan ShrineNational Museum of Royal Barges Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)AyutthayaFlow House Bangkok Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Madame Tussauds BangkokVimanmek MansionSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)KidZania BangkokMaeklong Railway MarketBanglamphuBang Rak