1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Maximize your time in Thailand, and see several highlights of Kanchanaburi Province on a private day trip. Get amazing photo opportunities and enjoy swimming in the azure waters of the serene Erawan Waterfall. Explore the historic Bridge on the River Kwai, known as the Death Railway, before your return to Bangkok.
- Leave crowded Bangkok behind and visit the western province of Kanchanaburi
- Swim with the fish beneath the iconic Erawan Waterfall
- Visit the Bridge on the River Kwai, a must for anyone interested in World War II history
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private, English speaking guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private van with English speaking guide.
Lunch at Local restaurant
Travel accident insurance
Personal expenses, beverages, etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1. We will send an exact pick-up time to your email once your booking was confirmed.
2.The pick up service will only provide to Bangkok Centrally located Hotels, if your hotel is outside our pick up region, we may ask you to wait at the nearest hotel where we can pick you up.
3.Pick up time will vary according to the hotel location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will send an exact pick-up time to your email once your booking was confirmed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UME Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokRail Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaOvernight Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaRail Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinOvernight Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinRail Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangOvernight Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Erawan MuseumNational Museum of Royal Barges Sri Mariamman TempleAbhisek Dusit Throne HallSEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldMarble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Baiyoke Sky TowerLumpinee Boxing StadiumBridge on the River KwaiSukhumvit Snake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)Erawan ShrinePrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Sky BarGolden Mount (Wat Saket)MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Siam Amazing ParkPhra Sumen FortVimanmek Mansion