- Guided day trip to Kanchanaburi
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Pick up from hotels in Bangkok except hotels located outside city area e.g. hotels around airports. If travelers hotels located outside city area, we can meet travelers at the main lobby of Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21 (near BTS skytrain : Asoke station) at 07:00 a.m.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or no show
- No date change policy
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Moderate amount of walking required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers required to show proof of vaccination and COVID19 Negative test results (RT-PCR or ATK) by 1-2 days before tour date.
- Travelers may not be allowed to play in the water due to COVID19 outbreak
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers with temperature higher than 37.5 degree celsius, will not be allowed to travel on tour date. And refund will not be issued.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quality Thai Guide
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff