1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Skip the lines for the observation deck at Mahanakhon SkyWalk by booking your ticket in advance. Ride the multimedia-equipped elevator to the the 74th floor to enter the indoor observation hall where you get panoramic views of Bangkok. If you have booked both the indoor and outdoor observation decks, continue up to the 78th floor for access to the outdoor rooftop deck.
- Admission ticket for the Mahanakhon SkyWalk in Bangkok
- Ride a high-speed elevator enhanced by multimedia displays
- See the city from an aerial perspective
- Choose to visit the indoor deck only, or upgrade to include the outdoor deck
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointMahanakorn Skywalk, 114/1 Narathiwas Ratchanakarin Road King Power Mahanakhon Building, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
7/17/2019 - 7/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund
- The following items are prohibited at Mahanakhon SkyWalk: • Luggage, Any item over 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches or 22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm) (no handles or wheels or any item that is not a 'carry on item' ). • Drones • Pets • Alchohol • Food • Weapons
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mahanakhon Observation Deck ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mahanakhon Observation Deck ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Mahanakhon Observation Deck ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mahanakhon Observation Deck ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 90546P112
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBangkokSkip-the-Line Tours - PattayaAttractions & Museums - PattayaSkip-the-Line Tours - Hua HinAttractions & Museums - Hua HinSkip-the-Line Tours - Ko ChangAttractions & Museums - Ko ChangCategory
Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Phra Sumen FortWat KalayanamitArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Central World Plaza Madame Tussauds BangkokAncient City Museum BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Phahurat Market (Little India)Bang RakFlow House Bangkok Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) National Museum of Royal Barges Asiatique The RiverfrontAbhisek Dusit Throne HallSiam Niramit BangkokSri Mariamman TempleErawan Museum