11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Kanchanaburi on a private full-day tour from Bangkok that highlights the World War Two history of the province. Visit important WWII sites including the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, JEATH War Museum, Kwai River bridge, and the Thai-Burma Death Railway, with a ride on the train included. Have lunch at a restaurant in the jungle and stop at the Erawan Waterfall before returning to Bangkok in the evening.
- Private full-day Kanchanaburi tour from Bangkok
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes lunch, admission tickets, and bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Train ride along the Death Railway
Buffet lunch in the Jungle
Visit to Erawan Waterfall
Drinking water and cold towel
All entrance fees and Insurance
Personal expenses, beverages, etc.
Other optional excursions or meals not mentioned in the program
Cost of upgrade on the train (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All centrally located Bangkok hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Optional extra on train - approx 160baht for upgrade on train which will guarantee seat (otherwise 'first-in-best-dressed') plus cold towel, drinking water
- Optional extra on train -approx 300baht for upgrade on train which will guarantee seat (otherwise 'first-in-best-dressed') plus tea/coffee, drinking water, cold towel and certificate.
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking to arrange pick up
- Infant 11 months old and younger are complimentary with a paying adult
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Comfortable walking shoes needed
- Itinerary are subject to adjust depend on time permit
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kanchanaburi's WWII Historical Sites & Erawan Waterfall ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kanchanaburi's WWII Historical Sites & Erawan Waterfall ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kanchanaburi's WWII Historical Sites & Erawan Waterfall ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kanchanaburi's WWII Historical Sites & Erawan Waterfall ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kanchanaburi's WWII Historical Sites & Erawan Waterfall
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokRail Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaRail Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinRail Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Sukhumvit Tours & TicketsKidZania Bangkok Tours & TicketsSuan Pakkad Palace Tours & TicketsArt in Paradise Bangkok Tours & TicketsTiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea) Tours & TicketsBridge on the River Kwai Tours & TicketsCalypso Cabaret Tours & TicketsSri Mariamman Temple Tours & TicketsChatuchak Market Tours & TicketsBaipai Thai Cooking School Tours & TicketsDusit Palace Tours & TicketsDream World Tours & TicketsWat Suthat Thepwararam Tours & TicketsSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute) Tours & TicketsMBK Center Tours & TicketsPrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya) Tours & TicketsGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha) Tours & TicketsErawan Shrine Tours & TicketsAyutthaya Tours & TicketsBangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Tours & Tickets