4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the Temple of the Golden Buddha
Entrance to Wat Po
Entrance to the Marble Temple
Entrance to the Metal Castle
Entrance to the Golden Mountain Temple
Tour with Professional Guide in English
Siam Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass for a full day on any one of the city's 4 Routes (see Additional info)
Audio guide in English, Mandarin, Japanese, Thailand & Malay/Indonesian on the Buses
Complimentary Wi-Fi on the Buses
Hotel pickup and drop off
Any foods or drinks or purchases of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Mah Boonkrong, 444 Phayathai Rd, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary. Unfortunately no Infant Seats. Price for children aged 2-11 years applies only when they are accompanied with 2 paying adults.
- Dress Code: Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, bare knees, etc.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- If you choose the Heritage Route, buses run every 30-40 minutes, between 9 AM to 8.20 PM.
- If you choose the CBD Route, buses run every 30-40 minutes, between 10 AM to 9 PM.
- If you choose the Shopping Route, buses run every hour from 10 AM then every 2 hours from 1 PM to 9 PM
- If you choose the Entertainment Route, buses run every hour from 9.50 AM then every 2 hours from 12.50 PM to 8.50 PM.
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- **PLEASE NOTE: from 14 March until further notice, Siam Hop regrets to advise that the Shopping Route and Entertainment Route will cease operating**
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Free Hop-On Hop-Off Single Route & City's Temple Highlights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Free Hop-On Hop-Off Single Route & City's Temple Highlights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Free Hop-On Hop-Off Single Route & City's Temple Highlights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Free Hop-On Hop-Off Single Route & City's Temple Highlights?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Maeklong Railway MarketArt in Paradise BangkokBTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)BanglamphuSiam Amazing ParkSuan Pakkad PalaceGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Phra Sumen FortAsiatique The RiverfrontCalypso CabaretMarble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Siam Niramit BangkokArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Khao Yai National ParkPak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Jim Thompson House MuseumAlpine Golf ClubKhlong Toei Market Wat Suthat Thepwararam