- Guided Erawan Waterfall day trip from Bangkok
- Stay fueled with lunch, tropical fruit, and a bottle of water
- Numbers are capped at 15 travelers for a more personal experience
- Collects and drops direct to your hotel—meaning more time in bed
Departure & Return
If your hotel is out our pick up areas, you can come to the tour meeting point Soi Rambuttri or pay additional cost for private taxi pick up-drop off..
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kiyzo
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience