1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Experience an evening of vibrant song and dance performances at Bangkok’s beloved Calypso Cabaret. Take in Chinese love ballads, Korean pop and Japanese ‘geisha dancing’ as an energetic cast of performers hold the stage in shimmering costumes, towering heels and sky-high feather headdresses. The Calypso Cabaret is in the heart of Asiatique: The Riverfront, so arrive early to explore a bustling enclave of boutiques, bars and cafés on the shores of the Chao Phraya River.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Dinner (if option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointCalypso Cabaret, At Asiatique the Riverfront 2194 Charoenkrung 72-76 Rd., Prayakrai, Bangkorlaem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Print and show our voucher to Check-In Counter of Calypso cabaret in WAREHOUSE 3, then can get the ticket.
- The number of seat each time is on request. We can not know number of seat until the date of showtime
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cool Bangkok Tour Agency Co.,Ltd(SOSEN INTERNATIONAL.co.ltd)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Calypso Cabaret Show Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Calypso Cabaret Show Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Calypso Cabaret Show Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Calypso Cabaret Show Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
CabaretSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBangkokCabaret - PattayaCabaret - Hua HinCabaret - Ko ChangCategory
MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)Flow House Bangkok Baiyoke Sky TowerBridge on the River KwaiArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Baipai Thai Cooking SchoolAyutthayaCentral World Plaza Jim Thompson House MuseumGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)LopburiWat Suthat ThepwararamSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)Chatuchak MarketBanglamphuSampeng Market Siam Niramit Bangkok