- Taste legendary Thai food on a tuk-tuk tour of Bangkok at night
- Marvel at Bangkok's illuminated monuments and temples such as Wat Pho
- Visit the 24-hour flower market for a glimpse of colorful blooms
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Krung Thonburi BTS (Skytrain) Station (S7) - Exit 1 We will be meeting at Exit 1 - at the top of the stairs (at ticket office level) before going down to road level. If you are coming by BTS you must exit through ticket gate and you will see the guide as you walk to Exit 1. Just look out for the guide wearing a light colored polo shirt with the "Expique" logo on it. We advise you to come by BTS (to avoid Bangkok's traffic) but if you come by taxi or have problems you can show these instructions in Thai: จุดนัดพบทัวร์ Expique อยู่ที่ สถานีรถไฟฟ้ากรุงธนบุรี ทางออกหมายเลข 1 จุดนัดพบจะอยู่ชั้นเดียวกับชั้นขายตั๋ว ลูกค้าจะต้องเดินขึ้นบันไดถึงจะเห็นป้ายทางออกหมายเลข 1
|Tuesday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
Our final stop is at Yodpiman Flower Market. From here we will give you a lift back to central Bangkok locations or a public transport station. We return guest within a limited distance.
What To Expect
Make a stop at Wat Pho to admire the golden pagodas then visit a popular 24-hour flower market bursting with blooms.
At nightfall, your guide leads your small group to sample delicious Thai fare and the tour ends on a sweet note with a dessert stop at a mystery stop; prepare to be surprised.
After this you will be taken to the completion point near the Flower Market, or local hotel drop-offs can be arranged. Alternatively, you’re free to check out Bangkok's nightlife on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age of 10: This is an evening cultural tour and will finish about 11pm so it is not advisable for young children.
- We meet at a BTS (Skytrain) Station as traffic in the evening can be bad. Strongly encourage guests to take the Skytrain / Public Transport to our meeting point
- Please Note: The Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho is closed at night but the atmosphere in the grounds are special.
- A small amount of walking is involved through markets and around temples
- This tour is suitable for vegetarians. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is an alcohol free tour and please be aware that it is illegal to drink in the tuk tuk. We reserve the right to stop the tour if there is drunken behaviour. We do provide soft drinks throughout the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a small group tour limited to 12 people per group.
- If it rains it is more fun: We run the tour throughout the year and have never had to cancel a tour due to rain. If it rain we have ponchos, rain covers and umbrellas. You may get a little wet but if you bring a positive attitude you may discover it is even more memorable:
- Changes to itinerary: The restaurants and food stores we eat at may vary from day to day depending on what's open.
- There are 2 people per tuk tuk. If you book as 3 or 5 people you may have 3 people in 1 tuk tuk. If you book as an individual you may share with another guest.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expique
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Night tours are perfect because the weather is nicer and there is no heavy traffic as you see in Bangkok during the day." See review
- "Just one caution if you have mobility issues then climbing in and out of a tuk tuk can be difficult." See review
- "Don’t miss this tour as your first experience in Bangkok." See review