Explore our promoted experiences
- See Bangkok by night on a foodie tour by classic tuk-tuk
- Sample enough Thai food and drink for a full dinner—including a beer
- Capture classic shots at vibrant Pak Klong Talad Flower Market
- Drop-off service ensures you get home safely at the end of the night
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY ChillinChilli.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Bangkok Tuk-Tuk Ride & Bite Night Tour: Best Landmarks & Street Food Hot Spots.