- Half-day Bangkok temple tour
- Visit three of Bankok's most famous temples - Wat Pho, Wat Tramit, and Wat Benchamabophit
- Discover the birthplace of traditional Thai medicine
- Learn the hidden secrets of the Golden Buddha
- Be amazed by the marble temple with its intricate designs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
Start your journey at Wat Pho, known for its famous reclining Buddha. Wander the halls where more than 1,000 images of this religious icon are on display and bear witness to locals who have made their way to worship. Marvel at the oldest and largest of Bangkok’s wats and gain insider knowledge from your informative guide.
Next, venture to Wat Tramit. The solid gold Buddha fashioned in Sukhothai style was accidentally discovered when its plaster casing cracked after being dropped. Weighing in at some 5.5. tons, it is one of the most well-known Buddhas in Thailand.
Finally, head to Wat Benchamabophit. This marble temple is known for its fine carvings and was built for King Chulalongkorn. Your guide highlights the high gables and explain the detailed artwork that decorates this impressive site.
Your tour concludes at the Gems Gallery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing, especially when visiting temples. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Important note: "At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if the minimum number of people is not met on the activity day."
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bangkok Temples Tour, Including Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho.