3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend 3 days exploring the River Kwai, including 2 nights' stay at the River Kwai Resotel. All entrance fees, meals per itinerary, and round-trip transport from Bangkok hotels included.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. (This is particularly applicable to the Kanchanaburi to Bangkok transfer where traffic conditions can be very unpredictable.).
- Minimum age 3years
- Child rates applicable for children between 3 and 12 years old if occupying the parents’ room. If bed required, adult rate will apply.
- Important note: "At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if the minimum number of people is not met on the activity day."
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day River Kwai Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day River Kwai Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day River Kwai Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day River Kwai Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day River Kwai Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokMulti-day Tours - PattayaMulti-day Tours - Hua HinMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
BanglamphuKhlong Saen SaepMaeklong Railway MarketTemple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)Central World Plaza Sky BarMOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Wat KalayanamitTha Kha Floating MarketBTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Baiyoke Sky TowerSukhumvit Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Amphawa Floating MarketGolden Mount (Wat Saket)Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)MBK Center Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang)