- Glide through Banff’s majestic scenery on a canoe tour
- Learn about the wildlife, local history, and landscape from your guide
- With 12 seats per canoe, this is a great option for families
- The river provides an ideal platform for photographing wildlife
Departure & Return
Corner of Wolf Street and Bow Ave
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Banff Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Wildlife on the Bow Canoe Tour.