- Visit Lake Louise and Moraine Lake in the evening, when the crowds have gone
- Uninterrupted views over the beautiful lakeside scenery
- Savor dinner in a Baker Creek Mountain Resort log cabin
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Banff
Departure & Return
All guests must wait at the public bus parking located behind the Mount Royal Hotel at 138 Banff Ave. You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Our guide will be there within the 15 minute pick up window.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Scheduled stops at Lake Louise and Moraine Lake are 1 hour and 30 minutes each in length respectively.
- The access road to Moraine Lake is closed until late May each year. Early season bookings will not include Moraine Lake.
- Infants are free of charge, but this does not include any food.
- Dinner is at Baker Creek Mountain Resort, which is not located at Lake Louise or Moraine Lake.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Banff Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Deluxe Evening Tour to Lake Louise and Moraine Lake with Dinner.