Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Our Kiosk is located in the Train Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Our scooters are not designed to carry children and we adhere strictly to Canadian Regulations disallowing this practice.
- OPERATED BY Banff Scooter Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Scooter Rental in Banff (Gas Fee Included).