- Guide provides haunted tales and historic commentary
- Waking tour lets you get to know the neighborhood on foot
- Fun alternative to traditional tours
- Evening tour time leaves the day free for other activities
Departure & Return
Starting point: Fells Point Square outside of Max's Taphouse, 733 S Broadway, Baltimore, MD, 21231 Map: https://baltimoreghosttours.com/temporary-tour-departure-point/
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baltimore Ghost Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by The Original Fells Point Ghost Walk.